Thank you for your interest in the UAE Healthy Future Study Questionnaire!
To answer the questionnaire, you must first agree to take part in the study.
If you have already provided your consent to participate, then you can LOGIN and complete the study questionnaire now.
Your login details are confidential and will not be used without your permission.
An important step of the UAE Healthy Future Study is the questionnaire. The information collected from your responses to the survey will help the study reach its main objectives: identifying the factors that influence people’s health nowadays, and preventing heart disease, obesity, and diabetes in the UAE.
The questionnaire takes about approximately 20 minutes to complete and is split into 7 sections: Personal, Demographic, Family, Feeling, Health, Leisure & Activity, Smoking.
Kindly note that all questions need to be answered in order to save your responses. However, you have the option to choose “prefer not to answer” or “I don’t know” for questions you are not able to answer.
Your participation will help us improve the health of our country.
Survey Questionnaire How Tos
- Visit one of the study assessment centers.
- Sign a consent form during your assessment visit.
- Create a username and password to log in.
- LOGIN and complete the study questionnaire online using this page or complete the questionnaire during your assessment visit.
- Click on the UAE flag to Select the Arabic questionnaire
- Click on the UK flag to Select the English questionnaire
- Enter your current personal email address or mobile number as Username.
- After you have entered your registration details a confirmation message will be sent to you by email. Please click on the link provided in that email message to start!
- Please note that the confirmation message is from: Cohort Study
- Please click on Survey Survey Login Link and enter your Username and password.
- If you can’t remember your password, please click “Forgot your password?”.
- Click on I am not a robot link
- Click on Login
If you require any help, you can speak to the study team at 8002327 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org